Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Intro

Greetings!

My name is Leigh Sutter and I am a fourth year student in the Business program and will be majoring in Marketing.  I am originally from Whitmore Lake, MI which is a tiny town north of Ypsilanti and my favorite place to be.  It is a place where I find comfort, family and peace of mind.  Growing up in a small town has made me who I am today, for I have learned a high degree of manners which I often feel is lacking in the rest of the world.

When I'm not being consumed by school and work, I enjoy listening to music.  A few favorite bands would probably be Black Sabbath, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin but the list doesn't end there.  My favorite hobby would be going fishing with my dad, something that I've done my whole life.  If I'm not doing some type of work, you'll find me outside enjoying the weather.  I LOVE baseball and wish there was such a thing as a girls baseball league but I am not so fortunate.  I'm also a big fan of darts, mostly because I recently found out that I'm not too shabby and kicked some butt.

Not much else to say so far.  Let the creative writing journey begin!

~Leigh~

1 comment: